Friday, March 1, 2013

How Can I Clean Tough Stains From My Baking Sheets? Good Questions

How Can I Clean Tough Stains From My Baking Sheets? Q: I baked a sweet potato on a cookie sheet and some of the sugar leached out and burned leaving me with a few black spots that are not coming off. I've tried Bar Keeper's Friend and soap/water, the black spots are still there. Any tips on getting the cookie sheet clean?

Sent by Amy

Editor:Amy, if even a scrub with Bar Keepers Friend isn't helping, I'd probably just keep it as-is and use it as a designated "messy" baking sheet. Here's a post explaining why battered baking sheets are actually a great tool to have on hand:

In Praise of Battered Baking Sheets

Readers, do you have any suggestions for cleaning tough stains off of baking sheets?

Next question?

Related:How Do I Clean Stubborn Stains From My Stainless Steel Pan?

(Image: Emma Christensen)


How To Clean a Mattress of Urine, Stains and Odors 1 Resource You want to learn how to clean a mattress? The easiest way to mattress cleaning would be to try and keep it clean from the beginning. The most important How to remove soap scum and hard water stains from fiberglass ... Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums! To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. How can I remove an old urine stain from a mattress? - Yahoo! Answers Best Answer: i had that prob once and i used peroxide, baking soda doesnt do much help. ... Remove as much of the urine as possible by flushing the article ... Removing Grease (Oil) Stains from Clothing ThriftyFun This is a guide about removing grease (oil) stains from clothing. Grease or oil stains can be difficult to remove from clothing. Cleaning Cookie Sheets and Bakeware ThriftyFun This is guide about cleaning cookie sheets and bakeware. Cookie sheets and other types of bakeware can be frustrating to clean, especially the baked on grease and ... Cleaning Questions including "Can you install a toilet on a four ... Cleaning Questions including "Can you install a toilet on a four-inch cast in a basement floor" and "Can paper really charge your phone" How can I Remove Sap from my Car? (with pictures) To remove sap from your car, first use a light duty buffing compound to soften the sap. After this, take WD-40, lard, or even... cleaning - How can brown stains be removed from pots and pans ... I haven't been cooking for long recent college grad so I'm doing a lot of experimentation and making a lot of rookie mistakes. One of them is shown here for ...

No comments:

Post a Comment