Thursday, September 27, 2012

How Do I Get Rid of the Tiny Flies in My Kitchen? Good Questions

2012-09-27-TinyFliesGQ.jpgQ: I'm having trouble with tiny flies in my kitchen! They are about 1/16" wide, have two tiny fly-type wings, and are slow-moving. I find them mostly around my front door, my kitchen window, counter tops and walls, but they don't seem to be interested in food. Any idea how to get rid of them?

Sent by Gail

Editor: Until I read that they don't seem interested in food, I thought you might have a fruit fly problem. Even so, the same traps for fruit flies might work for these insects:

Fruit Flies! What They Are and How to Get Rid of Them
Reader Tip: The Quick and Simple Way to Banish Fruit Flies
Tip: Repel Fruit Flies with Rue

Readers, any other thoughts?

Next question?

Related: How to Prevent and Get Rid of Grain Weevils

(Image: SweetCrisis/Shutterstock )


How Can I Get Rid of Fruit Flies? Fruit flies are those tiny flies you'll often find hovering over your fruit bowl or around your kitchen sink drain. While they don't bite or otherwise harm ... Bugs Bug Me: How do I get rid of cockroaches for good? Once you've got them, it is hard to get rid of them. Don't be baffled by the question 'How do I get rid of cockroaches for good?' A cockroach, also know as ... How Can I Get Rid of Houseflies? - wiseGEEK: clear answers for ... Houseflies can be extremely irritating as well as unsanitary. These small insects appreciate any scrap of food they can find, and since they don't wash ... Yahoo! Answers - How do i get rid of nats in the kitchen? Best Answer: They are laying their eggs someplace even though you have a clean home. Fill your kitchen and bathroom sinks with boiling hot water and add a ... How To Get Rid of Fruit Flies The Bug Squad Easy Steps! If you are suffering from a fruit fly problem in your home, this article will show you exactly how to get rid of fruit flies quickly and without cost. How do I get rid of Drain Flies? - Straight Dope Message Board Main > General Questions ... I have yucky little fruit fly-like bugs coming out of my bathroom drain. Apparently ... I have the same thing and I thought they were ... How do I get rid of house flies? - What was the 1 song June 7, 1971 There in my kitchen. It clean, but the flies decided to come recently. How do I get rid of them, they are too fast to swat most of the time. How do I safely get rid of white flies (I think) on a gardenia plant? I got a gardenia plant as a gift and noticed it had little bugs (I think they are white flies). They are all over the plant. I put the plant outside on the deck to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment