Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Help! I Need Advice On Making Cookies for Diabetics Good Questions

2012_12_12-DiabeticCookiesGQ.jpgQ: My husband was recently diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, so all of this year's Christmas cookies need to be sugar-free. I've never baked with sugar substitutes like Splenda or stevia before, and I am dubious of their claims that they can be used one-for-one as a sugar substitute.

Is their ratio correct or do your readers know of a more accurate one? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sent by Virginia

Editor: Readers, do you have any advice or guidance for baking cookies with sugar substitutes?

Next question?

Related: Alternative Sweeteners: What's the Deal with Stevia?

(Image: saurabhpbhoyar/Shutterstock)


Cooking tips-Food trivia questions answered information about cooking tips,food and drinking,vagan and others Advice Articles - Find Advice Related Articles on ArticlesBase.com Find Advice articles at ArticlesBase.com a free articles directory. Submit your articles for free distribution and find Advice content for your website, Ezine or ... I need help with cooking a 22 lb. turkey in a Nesco Roaster ... I need help with cooking a 22 lb. turkey in a Nesco Roaster:I've not used my Nesco Roaster much. I know it cooks them faster and juicier, but have no idea at what ... I need to make icing with Splenda. Any ideas? - Yahoo! Answers Best Answer: Sugar-Free Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Buttercream Icing Recipe 195758 2 ratings This is my favorite sugar free chocolate cake, made with ... The Beehive Free help with money, housing, jobs, health and ... The Beehive is a non-profit website with one goal: To help you improve your daily life with the latest and best free help, information and resources available on the ... Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen - Google Blog Of Note. THE WINNER For The BEST FOOD WEBLOG In The 2007 Weblog Awards (Bloggies). ***Help! I Have A Fire In My ... I need help with opiate withdrawal - Addiction: Substance Abuse ... ok heres my story. I have suffered from serious back pain caused by spinal stenosis for about 8 years. for the last 2 years, i have been taking percocet in the ... What I need to know about Eating and Diabetes - National Diabetes ... What I need to know about Eating and Diabetes. On this page: Eating and Diabetes; Blood Glucose Levels; Your Diabetes Medicines; Your Physical Activity Plan American Diabetes Association Diabetes Basics Stressing Less. Tips on dialing down this serious hazard to your health. Store Meal Planning Made Easy . Our new meal planning tools made just for you. Making Healthy Food Choices - American Diabetes Association Knowing what to eat can be confusing. Everywhere you turn, there is news about what is or isn't good for you. Some basic principles have weathered the fad diets, and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment