Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Best Way to Cook Chicken If I Want to Reheat It Later? Good Questions

2013_01_22-PoultryReheatingGQ.jpgQ: My husband is vegetarian and I am not. I am actively aiming for a higher protein diet, so I frequently boost my protein by adding a bit of poultry to whatever vegetarian fare my husband is eating. It is easiest to cook most of my meat ahead of time on the weekends and freeze or refrigerate it.

I find that upon reheating the meat is often rubbery and dry. Any tips for precooking poultry for maximum flavor and texture?

Sent by Kristi

Editor: Readers, do you have any tips for cooking chicken with the intention of reheating it later?

Next question?

Related: How to Cook Moist & Tender Chicken Breasts Every Time

(Image: Faith Durand)


Best way to cook frozen lasagna.? - Yahoo! Answers Best Answer: I think if you try to bake it while frozen it will scorch the bottom. As it would take a long time to cook that thing frozen, cause it would ... What Is the Best Way to Cook Perogies? - LIVESTRONG.COM - Lose ... What Is The Best Way To Cook Perogies?. Pierogies are small pockets of dough filled vegetables, cheese or fruit. There are a number of healthy ways to cook pierogies ... 10 Easy (and Delicious) Ways to Use a Rotisserie Chicken Photo ... View the 10 Easy (and Delicious) Ways to Use a Rotisserie Chicken photo gallery on Yahoo! Shine. Find more news related pictures in our photo galleries. If I want to freeze Apple Pies, do I bake them beforehand and then ... Best Answer: For many years I lived on a farm and had apple trees. I always froze apple pies. I preferred to freeze mine separate and they were just like a ... What is the best way to reheat grilled chicken? Askville Question: What is the best way to reheat grilled chicken? : Cooking Cook's Illustrated: Home NEW! The Science of Good Cooking. Our newest book distills the past 20 years of test kitchen work into 50 basic cooking concepts, ones that every home cook should know. Best way to reheat! - cooking recipes freezing Ask MetaFilter I'm cooking a fancy baked chicken dish and I want to overcook so we have more later in the week. However, I'm not sure how to best reheat the food so it is still ... How to Cook Tender, Juicy (not dry!) Chicken Breasts My son is getting his first apartment this summer, and I didnt want him to be hospitalized for food poisoning. Or die from malnutrition. Apparently, he and his ...

No comments:

Post a Comment