Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ideas for Eating Yogurt for Dinner? Good Questions

2013_01_23-SavoryYogurtGQ.jpgQ: I've been making homemade yogurt for a while and I've had lots of success with breakfast recipes, mostly sweet ones. I also use yogurt to make sauces to accompany curry dishes. I'm looking for more ways to use yogurt in savory meals. How can I eat my yogurt for dinner?

Sent by Sarah

Editor: Sarah, here are a few ideas:

Lunch Recipe: Yogurt-Marinated Chicken & Creamy Greek Sauce
Looking for Savory Breakfast Dishes With Yogurt

Readers, do you have any ideas or recipes for using yogurt in savory meals?

Next question?

Related: How To Make Yogurt at Home

(Image: Emma Christensen)


Healthy Recipes and Meal Ideas Bobby Flay Fit. It only takes one week to create healthier habits with moderation and exercise. Keep it up with extra tips from Bobby, or get started today! What Should 10 Month Old Babies Eat, For Breakfast, Lunch Or ... What should 10 month old babies eat, for breakfast, lunch or dinner? I need ideas plz. my girls love to eat solid food, but i am not really... Age for Introducing greek yogurt to baby - Is Greek Yogurt Good ... The Wholesome Baby Food Blog - More Homemade Baby Food Recipes & Tips on Solid Foods for Babies Dinner Ideas For 1 Year Old - Circle of Moms I have run out of ideas for meals for my nearly 1 year old son for dinner. I am still spoon feeding him at the moment as when it comes to dinner... Diet Tips: How To Eat Less - Jeremy D. Zawodny - Home Page Today's installment of the diet plan is a dose of tips I've learned that make it a bit easier to eat less without feeling hungry. So, without further delay, here are ... Healthy Eating: Easy Tips for Planning a Healthy Diet & Sticking to It Healthy eating is about eating smart. Transform your eating habits with these easy tips. 300 Calorie Meals - Ideas for Eating 300 Calorie Meals 300 Calorie Meals, Ideas for Eating 300 Calorie Meals Best Post Workout Dinner Ideas - Men's Fitness The workday is finally over and you have just finished 45 minutes of sweat-drenching, stress-busting exercise. Now your stomach is rumbling and the burning question ...

No comments:

Post a Comment