Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What Can I Do with Hot Pepper Jelly? Good Questions

Q: I received several jars of hot pepper jelly and jalapeno jelly for Christmas presents. Does anyone have any good ideas for how to use it up besides cream cheese and crackers?

Sent by Deb

Editor:Readers, any great ideas for using up hot pepper jelly?

Next question?

Related:Beyond Toast: More Ways to Use Marmalade

(Image: Emma Christensen)


What do I do with pepper jelly? Ask MetaFilter I received a jar of homemade pepper jelly as a Christmas present. What do I do with it? What is it good to put on? My experience with homemade jelly is limited to ... What can I do to make a hot dog taste better? - Yahoo! Answers Best Answer: My aunt had never had a hot dog before she came to the United States from Egypt. The first time she ever made hot dogs, she thought it was ... Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Recipe Simply Recipes Homemade jalapeno pepper jelly with no added pectin. Jelly base comes from tart Granny Smith apples. The addition of a few cranberries gives it a vibrant red color. Hot Pepper Jelly - Averie Cooks When Trader Joes decided to discontinue their Hot Pepper Jelly for the season (or maybe forever, who knows), I started going through hot pepper jelly withdrawals. What can I do with grapes? - Yahoo! Answers Best Answer: Is there a homeless shelter, soup kitchen, shelter for battered wives, or other such place in your community that could use a donation of ... Hot Pepper Jelly With a Glass Since I discovered a passion for preserving about two years ago, pepper jelly jars have been occupying a big space in my pantry. I dont remember where I took my ... What do I do with a whole mess of habaneros? - peppers Ask ... So in hindsight, I don't think buying a habanero plant in May was such a good idea. I've got a plant full of vibrant orange habaneros, but I think they are too hot to ... Hot Pepper Jelly revisited - Original Recipe - Home Cooking ... The original recipe along with my annotations, by popular demand, follows. The resulting jelly is thick, but easily spreadable. Notice that no exact m

No comments:

Post a Comment