Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Potluck Recipes, Holiday Cookies, & Gifts for Coffee-Lovers The Kitchn's Top Posts of December 2012

Popular posts just this past month of December included a crazy-good eggnog loaf cake, and gift guides for all sorts of people coffee-lovers, new cooks, and the budget-conscious giver. We rounded up some favorite cookbooks of 2012, shared our best cookie recipes and more!

Top 10 Posts of December 2012

1 Delicious Classics & New Favorites: 18 Cookie Recipes for the Holidays
2 No-Bake Recipe: Coconut Snowballs (Gluten-Free, Nut-Free & Vegan!)
3 15 Recipes for Holiday Potlucks
4 Tamar Adler's Brooklyn Kitchen
5 Holiday Recipe: Peppermint Cream Squares
6 10 Gifts for Coffee Lovers
7 10 Useful & Inspiring Gifts for New Cooks
8 Winter Recipe: Whipped Eggnog Loaf Cake
9 15 Cookbooks from 2012 That Made Me Love Cooking More
10 15 Budget-Friendly Yet Indulgent Gifts for Home Cooks

* * *

Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.

(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)

More posts in this series

The Kitchn's Top Posts of 2012

50d4c7bad9127e4fa90053f3._w.50_h.50_s.centercrop_

Smitten Kitchen Tour, Baked Salmon, & the Best Mashed Potatoes The Kitchn's Top Posts of November 2012

50d4cdf7dbd0cb6d7b005006._w.50_h.50_s.centercrop_

The Kitchn's Top 10 Posts of 2012 The Kitchn's Best of 2012


lemon bars smitten kitchen A home cooking weblog from a tiny kitchen in New York City. The place to find all of your new favorite things to cook. The Cooking of Joy: Stuffed Artichokes I've been traveling all week so here's a recipe I made a while back and haven't posted yet. I remember my first year after moving to Boston, one of my ... Street Food Warms Your Heart A Blog about Street food. Black Pepper Crab. Wanton Noodles. Korean BBQ. Hainanese Chicken Rice. Wu Xiang Xia Bing. Soya Sauce Chicken Noodle. The Cooking of Joy After I made the miso ramen, I decided to try to make a bacon version. I fried up some bacon, added bacon grease to the broth, and even added some smoked salt, but I ... Old Fashioned Tips Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. Blog (all posts) Nevada Senior Guide Opportunity Village to Host Special Performance of Christmas in New York Performance scheduled for Opportunity Village clients on Thursday, Nov. 29 Kahakai Kitchen: Coconut Chickpea & Kale Soup: Fast & Easy Clean ... Kahakai is a Hawaiian word for Beach. Living in beautiful Hawaii, I like to spend time at the beach and in the kitchen. This blog is about cooking, eating ... Organic Food, Organic Living - Organic Authority.com Delicious Beauty : Written by Jessica Reeder So you've wrapped your last gift, thrown your last party, sipped your last glass of nog ... the holiday season is over ... Dog Hill Kitchen In February my fancy turns to sprouts. The seed catalogs are busy teasing us with their endless varieties of tomatoes and basil and I'm itching to grow something ... My Sweet and Savory Over the years, my taste in food has changed, as have my recipes. This blog will chronicle the changes I continue to make, as I face challenges in healthier eating ...

No comments:

Post a Comment