Thursday, February 28, 2013

How Can I Tell If My Dishes Are Too Heavy for My Shelves? Good Questions

Q:I live in a 1950'sranch with knotty pine cabinetry. We just got new dishes and they're much heavier than our old dishes. It got me wondering how much weight can these old cabinets hold? Is there a rule of thumb? The cabinets are one long unit with three shelves and a wooden back.

Sent by Jen

Editor:Readers, do any of you have expertise on 1950's cabinetry?! Any advice for how to tell how much weight shelves can handle?

Next question?

Related:Tip: Measure Your Shelves Before You Buy New Dishes

(Image: Faith Durand)


Unloading my brain before I lose my mind. Unloading my brain before I lose my mind. ... Jack William is here! And were hiding out here.. babysfirstblizzard how to mend it .com - How can I fix my AEG OKO FAVORIT dishwasher? How can I fix my AEG OKO FAVORIT dishwasher? AEG OKO FAVORIT 5040 The anti flood device has ben activated in my dishwasher after a weekend of heavy use. Neighbor to Neighbor by Doris Bialas April 28, 2012 The rain ... Neighbor to Neighbor ... ActiveRain Real Estate Network - Blog Dashboard A dashboard view of blog posts on the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, made by real estate bloggers on the site. Good Questions: How Can We Hang Shelves on these Delicate Walls ... Dear AT, We love the amount of space we have, but even with that there isn't enough floor space for everything we own. Our apartment is very old and you can't put ... original wow funniestpost rss; archive 20122013 original wow funniestpost ... Established 1914 - GGGCHOOSE A MEMORABLE PASS WORD!A lady helps ... GGG. CHOOSE A MEMORABLE PASS WORD! A lady helps her man install a new computer. Once it is completed, she tells him to select a password, a word that he'll always ... CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com Hear how the Jodi Arias case unfoldedWhy Jodi Arias killed her lover

No comments:

Post a Comment