Monday, February 25, 2013

Should I Buy Dining Benches Instead of Chairs? Good Questions

Q: I need to buy a new dining table to accommodate three small children as well as the informal dinner parties I frequently host. Our home has a mid-century modern vibe and a long rectangular living room/dining room, soI have been contemplating using benches for the long sides of the new table.

I am curious about readers' opinions on benches at the dining table. Are they a yea or a nay?

Sent byJamie

Editor:Readers, what do you think? Do you like dining benches or do you recommend buying dining chairs instead?

Next question?

Related:Church Pews in the Dining Room

(Image: West Elm)


How To Make Insanely Narrow Dining Room More Functional? Good ... Q: I'm trying to create a functional, inviting space out of my narrow dining room. Due to its location, I need to walk through both ends of this room to get to the ... Amazon.com: Strathwood Blakely Bench: Patio, Lawn & Garden Strathwood has artfully paired contemporary elegance with modern ingenuity to create the Blakely dining collection. Carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC ... What Should I Hang Above My Bed? Good Questions Apartment Therapy Q: What should I hang above the bed? Because of the layout of this room (location of closets, doorways, etc) this wall is the only real option for the bed and I have ... Amazon.com: Chelsea Corner Dining Bench: Furniture & Decor Chelsea Corner Dining Bench. This Chelsea Corner Dining Bench turns any corner into a cozy spot for meals and conversation. Give a traditional look to your kitchen or ... Woodmeister Master Builders - WestWind - contemporary - dining ... Again, the chairs just scream "Hello! I am your style!" I don't need to know that they are a Saarinen Arm Chair and I don't need to buy this exact chair for almost $ ... How to Reupholster and Refinish a Dining Room Chair Turning something old into something new is one of my favorite ways to decorate my home. Recently, I refinished and reupholstered eight dining room chairs that were ... Reupholster Dining Chairs - How To Information eHow.com Don't just sit there scratching your head, find useful info on Reupholster Dining Chairs on eHow. Get essential tips and learn more about everything from How to Use ... Safavieh Becca Side Chair Wayfair Features: Dining chair; Solid beech wood frame; Nailhead trim; Works well with a wide range of dining styles; Deep seat and concave curved back

No comments:

Post a Comment