Monday, February 25, 2013

Look! Chocolate Coconut Chex Mix

2013_02_22-chocolate-coconut-chex-mix.jpgMy mom used to make homemade Chex Mix when we were growing up, so while I don't buy many packaged snacks these days, I sometimes grab a bag of Chex Mix as a guilty-pleasure treat. When I saw this recipe for Chocolate Coconut Chex mix last week, I knew I was in for trouble.

The nice thing about this recipe is that it's speedy: for the most part, you're heating chocolate and coconut extract and pouring it over a bowl of Chex Mix that you then dust with powdered sugar and coconut. I can't help but wonder what it would be like with white chocolate and cranberries or butterscotch and pecans... the options are endless, really.

Find the Recipe: Chocolate Coconut Chex Mix Two Peas and Their Pod

Other Chex Snack Mix Ideas:
Churro Chex Mix - Babble
Lemon Buddies - Apple a Day
Peanut Butter Chex Mix - Avery Cooks
Sweet Toffee Caramel Chex Mix- Live and Love to Eat

Related: Curry Coconut Savory Granola

(Image: Two Peas and Their Pod)


No comments:

Post a Comment