Friday, February 1, 2013

Recommendations for Freezer- and Microwave-Safe Food Containers? Good Questions

Recommendations for Freezer- and Microwave-Safe Food Containers?

Q: I'm a very busy grad student. Lately I have been cooking up big batches of recipes and freezing the leftovers. I am looking for suggestions for single serving containers that I can freeze, and then microwave later in the day so that this healthy frozen food is a good grab and go option for me.

Sent by Maria

Editor:Maria, I don't like microwaving plastic, so I like using canning jars for liquid items like soup, and these glass containers with leak-proof snap-on lids for everything else:

Glasslock Snapware Food Storage Containers
Readers, any recommendations for storage containers that go from the freezer to the microwave?

Next question?

Related:Take Soup to Work in a Canning Jar

(Image: Amazon)


No comments:

Post a Comment