Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Help Me Create a Signature Tropical Whiskey Drink! Good Questions

Q:We're throwing a cocktail party to introduce my boyfriend to my parents, friends, and extended family in two weeks. I'd like to make a cocktail thatspeaks to my experience working on a cruise ship for the past seven months.I am hoping your readers may have some great ideas for a tropical whiskey drink!

Whenever the man-friend would visit, we would giggle at one of the tug boats in Nassau, the Amber Jack. A question has plagued us: if the Amber Jack was a cocktail, what might she contain?

Sent byJohn

Editor:Cocktail time! Readers, what do you imagine would go into this sea-worthy cocktail?

Next question?

Related:Tiki Drinks at Home: Marvelous Mai Tais

(Image: Nora Maynard)


No comments:

Post a Comment