Friday, October 26, 2012

Can You Share Your Favorite Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes? Good Questions

2012_10_24-SlowCookerGQ.jpgQ: I usually don't get home until around 8 or 8:30 so I just got a slow cooker because I hate starting to make dinner that late. What are some healthy recipes I can make with my slow cooker? Also, any recommendations for a good slow cooker cookbook?

Sent by Shaina

Editor: Readers, any advice, recipe recommendations, or favorite cookbooks to share with Shaina?

Next question?

Related: Slow-Cooker Recipe: Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew

(Image: Emma Christensen)


Can You Stay For Dinner? Hi, I'm Andie Mitchell. I am a 27-year-old passionate cook, baker, and friend to chocolate. Six years ago I lost 135 lbs and have maintained a healthy weight ever since. 5 Things You Can Learn From Your Pet - Real Simple - Recipes ... Each time I walk into my apartmenteven if Ive been gone for less than a minutemy three dogs leap on me, kiss me, lick me, wag and bark, and show me their ... Family Circle Facebook From bootcut to skinny, here are the best jeans for moms! We've got the scoop on the perfect cut for every body type. http://www.familycircle.com/style/fashion/mom-jeans/ Cooking I often cook potatoes this way if I am not too hungry to make something fast, I hope you enjoy and maybe even try it sometime ;) Slow Cooker Family-Favorite Pot Roast Recipe from Betty Crocker Technique, Prep & Storage. Baking; Entertaining; Grilling and Broiling; Healthy Eating; Roasting; Rubs, Marinades and Brining; See all; Ingredient Type. Beans and Legumes Find Recipes, Appetizers, Desserts, Holiday Recipes & Healthy ... Search recipes for your favorite desserts, appetizers, main dish recipes, and more. Find an array of easy recipes as well as home cooking tips, kitchen design ... 10 Best Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes + Bonus Pizza Casserole ... Make ahead casserole recipes are the best because you can prep them and stop worrying about them. To best tackle those recipes use your slow cooker and try our 10 ... A Year of Slow Cooking I was challenged to see if I could make a low-carb, no bean chili. I know there are lots of people who don't need beans in their chili. I am not one of them. Slow Cooker Meals - Better Homes and Gardens - Home Decorating ... Check out our best slow cooker recipes. From slow cooker chicken to ... Chef2chef.net Find Culinary Schools and Culinary Careers Includes forums, a culinary school directory, and job postings. Find featured recipes by chefs or submit a question to ask a chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment