Friday, October 26, 2012

What Should I Do With Date Crystals? Good Questions

2012_10_26-DateCrystalsGQ.jpgQ: My boyfriend just sent me a package of date crystals straight from the famous Shields Date Gardens in Palm Springs. I'm very excited, but apart from adding them to my morning oatmeal and trying them in a smoothie, I'm not sure how else to use them. Any ideas for using date crystals?

Sent by Molly

Editor: Molly, I've never worked with date crystals, but from what I understand, they are small, dehydrated date pieces that can be used dry as a sweetener or rehydrated to add both sweetness and a little texture. Here are a few ideas for using whole dates, most of which could be adapted to date crystals (sprinkled over salads, mixed into baked goods, even infused into liquor!):

What To Do With an Abundance of Dates

Readers, do you have any suggestions for using date crystals?

Next question?

Related: Baking With Dates: Which Variety Reigns Supreme?

(Image: Molly via The Kitchn submissions page)


What Can I Do To Get My Boyfriend Back He calls me saying that down but somehow he doesnt in love with him. So i left the house with another girl. The next morning came and for taking 2 hours to him his ... Comics Should Be Good! @ Comic Book Resources Comics Should Be Good @ Comic Book Resources ... Every week, we will be examining comic book stories and ideas that were not only abandoned, but also had the stories ... Eyewitness News Interaction - Typepad. Share your passions with ... Eyewitness News invites viewers to post their comments on topics of the day. Your comments may be displayed here or on Eyewitness News on WABC-TV in New York City. What should you do first before correcting a person What Do You Do When Your Brother Sins? Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness ... First Aid - What Do I Need? The Loadout Room When someone asks, what do you bring onto the field, or out to the range for First Aid equipment, what do you say? "The Kitchen Sink?" or "ummmm.... what i What gun should I buy? Prep-Blog.com I get this question a lot from friends that were brought up in cities or larger towns where you dont find as many gun owners. What gun should I buy? What Social Signals Do Google & Bing Really Count? Both Google and Bing have added many social search features over the past year. Theres also been talk about using social signals to help rank regular search ... 5 Star Resorts Listing Bend National Park and Big Bend Ranch State Park Lajitas Golf Resort Lajitas Resort Big Bend National Park What Kind of Dog Should I Get? Pupvana Contents. 1 Use Our Dog Breed Selector Quiz and Find a Puppy Thats Right for You. 1.1 Section 1 The Appearance of Your New Dog; 1.2 Section 2 Living with ... What Color Should I Stain My Wood Floors? Tadas Wood Flooring Blog Having trouble choosing a stain color for your hardwood floors? This article will get you picking the perfect color in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment