Thursday, October 25, 2012

Step-By-Step Tutorial for Painting a Wood Dresser

20121025KN2.jpegA few weeks ago, I gathered some supplies and got to work painting this dresser. I photographed the process and kept track of my steps for the benefit of the ugly furniture in all of your lives.

Paint a Wood Dresser
Apartment Therapy


me oh my!: DIY Tutorial for Wood Stained Painting I received a ton of comments and emails about doing a tutorial on the above piece. I am happy to share how I made the above artwork for our master bedroom ... How to Install a Floating Floor Step-by-Step Wood Floors ... Introduction: A step-by-step plan for putting down engineered wood My Romantic Home: Painting Furniture-Step by Step How to Paint Furniture: I've received so many questions about painting furniture that I decided to write up a step by step guide to share with you. Painting A Dresser And Planning A Pocket The Lettered Cottage Remember that $40, oh-so-cute, but badly-water-damaged dresser we got at a flea market a while back? If so, then you probably also remember that we initially took the ... Painting Wood Or Concrete Floors Has Never Been Easier, Check Out ... Check out this easy five step process to paint any floor with ease. Honestly, it's no sweat. Decorate - Tip Junkie Painting Spiderwebs on Glass. Add a spooky touch to your glass lantern, mir... A Small Crib Gets Upcycled into a Stylish, Highly Functional New Piece of Furniture Faux Zinc Painting Tutorial - freckled laundry Hello, laundry loves. Below is the original tutorial for the Faux Zinc painting technique that I used to create my Restoration Hardware inspired nightstand. Furniture Painting Tutorial - Just a Girl Blog The 1 e-mail inquiry I get is from people wanting to know the specifics about how I paint furniture. I tend to giggle at this because I certainly dont consider ... This Furniture Painting Tutorial Is Easy- Just Follow Our Step-By ... Do you have an old table, chair, or dresser that you're dying to paint? Well wait no more, here's the play by play. How to Build a Vintage-look Dresser Vanity Step-by-Step ... Few vanity styles complement a traditional bathroom design as well as the dresser profile, which handsomely blends modern function with the washbasin look that was ...

No comments:

Post a Comment