Thursday, October 25, 2012

What Should I Look For When Buying a New Slow Cooker? Good Questions

2012-10-25-SlowCookerGQ.jpgQ: I'm wondering what features to look for when buying a slow cooker and which brands are better. I have a family of four, so I'm looking for a machine that can feed the lot of us (maybe with the occasional leftovers). Thank you!

Sent by Heather

Editor: Readers, what slow cooker features do you like the most and think are important when buying a new one?

Next question?

Related: 10 Winter Dinners from the Slow Cooker

(Image: Emma Christensen)


Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow cooker: Amazon.com: Kitchen & Dining Make delicious home-cooked meals for the family or to take along to pot lucks, banquets, or other fun gatherings with this 6-quart oval-shaped slow cooker. Its roomy ... New Oval 8 5 Quart Crock Pot Slow Cooker Highly Rated eBay NEW! Oval 8.5 quart Crock Pot Slow Cooker HIGHLY RATED! in Home & Garden, Kitchen, Dining & Bar, Small Kitchen Appliances eBay A Year of Slow Cooking: Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe I was talking to my grandma the other day, and she mentioned that my brother had brought her and grandpa orange chicken from Panda Express. and that was it. Meal Planning 101: Slow Cooker Butter Chicken This ain't your boring ol' meat and potatoes kinda meal planning Spiral Ham in the Slow Cooker?? - Yahoo! Answers Best Answer: The beauty of a spiral ham is that it is pre cooked. All you have to do is warm it thoroughly. Most hams have directions on them for doing ... Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker Enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals even with a busy schedule thanks to this easy-to-use programmable 6-quart slow cooker. Simply add ingredients to the unit's oval ... What Should I Do?: The Basics of Resilience (Part I - Getting ... Note: This is the first of a series on personal preparation to help you address the question, "What should I do?"The copy in this series comes from a book chapter I ... Meal Planning 101: Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala I think my all-time, stranded on a desert island and can't have anything else, favorite recipe has got to be my Slow Cooker Butter Chicken. It is rich and warm and I ... Make Soap Using A Slow Cooker (Hot Process) Orthogonal Thought How to make soap at home using a slow cooker. Step by step instructions and detailed pictures. Where can you buy a knob for a Corningware model SCO-150 slow cooker Well stocked hardware stores have knobs that fit the heat controls on units like the Corningware slow cooker. That's either a local hardware store or a "big box ...

No comments:

Post a Comment