Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm Pregnant and Craving Garlic! What Are the Most Garlicky Recipes You Know? Good Questions

2009_05_11-garlic_onions-GQ.jpgQ: I am pregnant and absolutely craving garlic like I cannot believe. I put it in everything, but I have been searching high and low for rich, healthy, and dairy-free soup or other recipes that are super garlicky. I have been spreading roasted garlic on bread, that's how serious this thing is!

Sent by Kit

Editor: Kit, here are two recipes that come immediately to mind:

Sinangag (Filipino Garlic Fried Rice)
Garlic Dill Refrigerator Pickles

Readers, what else would you suggest?

Next question?

Related: Garlic Sprouting Too Fast? Preserve It for Later With This Tip!

(Image: Emily Ho)


Roasted Garlic and Dill White Bean Dip How Sweet It Is Roasted Garlic and Dill White Bean Dip make about 1 cup of dip 1 15-ounce can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (or about 1 1/2 cups of Sandy's Kitchen: All American A1 or BBQ Stuffed Turkey Burger I hope everyone is having a great OP weekend so far! As promised, here is the last turkey burger of the week! Here is another one of those turkey burgers that calls ... Here are the basics for Phase 3 Miracle Skinny Drops The goal of phase 3 is to find out which foods you are sensitive to. You will need to be careful during the first week coming out of phase 2 and concentrate on ... Cook Me Healthy On this blog, you will find a treasure trove of delicious recipes and fun fitness tips to lead a healthy, yummy life! The World's Largest Collection of Vegetarian Recipes VegWeb is the world's largest vegetarian recipe community. Get ready for an incredible food experience! KitchyMama Meals Real Meals. I am not a dieter! I eat to enjoy food and I want you to enjoy my meal plans. Kitchy Mama gives you ideas, recipes, and nutritional data for tasty dishes ... Sandy's Kitchen: Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup I tried Cody Jo's Spicy Chicken Soup from New Beautiful Me and it was really good. If you haven't already checked out her site, please do so. She has a lot of great ... The Natural Singer Natural Tips For Healthier Singing and Living ... Im sorry for the drought in posts. I recently moved to a new country (Switzerland) and the last 2 months were ... Are weird cravings sign of possible mineral deficiency ... I have a strange question about something that happens to me quite often. Whenever I pass a construction site, am exposed to airborne concrete dust, or smell certain ... Gourmified Have you ever seen Runaway Bride with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts? Remember the part where Richard Gere's character accuses Julia's, that how can she know who she ...

No comments:

Post a Comment