Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Can You Suggest Baking Recipes That Don't Require an Oven? Good Questions

2012_10_23-NoBakeDessertGQ.jpgQ: I recently moved to Mexico City and I'm at a bit of a loss when it comes to baking. Not only is Mexico City at high altitude (7,500 feet) but I have a manually ignited gas oven that may not heat evenly. I miss baking sweet treats! Any suggestions for stove top desserts, or other desserts that don't need an oven?

Sent by Maria

Editor: Maria, here are a few ideas for desserts to make on the stove, as well as desserts that don't require any type of baking:

Five Desserts to Cook in a Skillet
15 No Bake & Easy To Make Desserts

Readers, can you recommend any dessert recipes that don't require an oven?

Next question?

Related: Dessert Recipe: No-Bake Boston Cream Pie Strata

(Image: Faith Durand)


Baking in OTG Home Cooks Recipe If you are looking for OTG Baking Recipe's, scroll down.Some Basic Questions i usually get from my reader's are shared here to make it usefull to all. Recipes Can You Stay For Dinner? Hello it is Monday Oct. 25th this is my first day of the journey I am starting. I need to loose about 20lbs and get healthy and today is the day I have set my mind to ... How to Bake in Microwave Convection Oven Chef In You Here is a list of commonly asked queries for baking in the convection mode in microwave eg. Can I bake in my M/W? Wat Baking utensil should I use for baking? How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Pie - from a Real Pumpkin, Not a Can ... How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Pie - from a Real Pumpkin, Not a Can! Fully illustrated, with complete, simple recipe and directions. These are the easiest directions on ... Cooking tips-Food trivia questions answered Posted September 24, 2012 10:03 am in: beer. hey people i just have a couple of questions about Noni juice:1.what does Noni cure? i know a guy his legs hurt all ... If she can do it, so can you. don't drool all over cos the lazychef won't clean after you... Yes, You Can Dry Fruit in the Oven! How To Dry Fruit Without a ... We recently scored a huge bucket of sour cherries from a local farm, and after we'd made all the pies and ice creams we could stand, we decided to experiment with ... Do You Have Dog Treat Recipe Questions or Other Baking for Your ... Do you have dog treat or baking for your dog questions? This is the place for the answer. Ask the Dog Treat Chef for tips, substitutions or anything in between. The Only Chocolate Chip Cookie I Will Ever Need to Know How to ... Thank you all for the wonderful responses to the blog redesign! Im so glad you like it. As a token of my appreciation, how about the worlds greatest cookie ... Vinegar: (Almost) the Only Cleaner You'll Ever Need The New ... Welcome, Googlers! If you like this article, you may also like the articles 27 Ways to Clean with Baking Soda, Make Your Own Natural Dishwashing Powder, Natural ...

No comments:

Post a Comment