Thursday, October 11, 2012

4 Cool Acorn-Themed Bowls For Fall

Themed bowls? Seriously? If you're anything like me, you're saying, "Wait! Theme tabletops can get cheesy in nothing flat!" Nonetheless, the autumn season gets me all giddy and I can't resist a little something special on the table in acknowledgement. These acorn bowls would do the trick without going over the top in the seasonal theme department:

In wood, metal, ceramic, and glass, each of these would add a pretty autumnal touch to the tabletop:

1 Teak acorn bowl by Richard Nissen on Ebay (sold)
2 Pewter acorn lidded bowl at Didrik's
3 Mid-century vintage teak and ceramic acorn bowl at Etsy
4 Amber brown glass acorn dish at Etsy

Related: Fruit Bowl Alternative: The Autumn Harvest on Display

(Images: as linked above)


Banana Buttermilk Pound Cake Baking Bites While I never tire of making banana bread when I have too many bananas ripening in my kitchen, there are times when I want something a little more dessert-like from ... Baked Perfection: Pumpkin Snickerdoodles and a Giveaway I made these cookies a couple weeks ago and clearly I am not the only blogger to make them this Fall. I was inspired by the post on Sweet Pea's Kitchen who was ... Sports News Wide World of Sports - ABC News Get the latest sports news from the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and more. Get football, baseball, basketball news photos and videos at ABCNews. Rose Petal Custard Puffs Beekman1802.com Goat Farmers of The Amazing Race ... We have several very old cottage rose bushes in the garden at the Beekman, and each time we pass by their intoxicating blooms we ... Joe Montana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Joseph Clifford "Joe" Montana, Jr. (born June 11, 1956), nicknamed Joe Cool, Golden Joe, The Golden Great and Comeback Joe, is a retired professional football player ... Chinese Fish Rolls Sri Lanka Cooking Sri Lankan Food Recipes ... Hello friends, Im back after my summer vacation. So there will be regular updates from now on. Let's start with a snack :-) INGREDIENTS: For The Pan Cakes: Baked Perfection: Apple Cupcakes with Caramel Buttercream If you follow me on facebook then you know I was making cakes for a friend's wedding yesterday. one of the flavors she chose was Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Sugar Cooking: Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins Hello, my new favorite pumpkin treat! Nice to meet you. Where have you been all my life? Oh... are you expecting me say more about these? Are the pictures ... Chiddy Bang-Mind Your Manners BravataBlog X Lyquin: No Regrets: The Reintroduction. Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Brooklyn Bowl Brooklyn Bowl 61 Wythe Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11249 (718)963-3369 Maps & Directions

No comments:

Post a Comment