Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Help! My Boyfriend Is Injured. What Can I Make That He Can Eat Through a Straw? Good Questions

2012_10_16-SoftFoodsGQ.jpgQ: My boyfriend was assaulted and badly injured while biking to work today. He's doing well, but eating dinner tonight proved to be a challenge. He ended up having some store-bought soup that he wasn't thrilled about. Do you have any suggestions for delicious recipes that can be consumed through a straw?

Sent by Tessa

Editor: Tessa, I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend! We've had some questions in the past from readers who weren't able to chew, so you might find some good suggestions in these posts:

Help! I'm Getting My Wisdom Teeth Out. What Can I Eat?
Help! What Are Some Foods I Can Eat Without Chewing?

Readers, do you have any ideas for tasty meals that can be consumed through a straw?

Next question?

Related: Soft, Easy-to-Chew Meal Ideas for a Recovering Patient?

(Image: Orangette's Lentil Soup by Emma Christensen)


My boyfriend won't call me for 3 or 4 days at a time and I am ... My boyfriend won't call me for 3 or 4 days at a time and I am beginning to worry that there is something wrong. He tells me that he is working or that he fell asleep. Break Up With A Narcissist, Narcissistic Relationship, Boyfriend Break Up With Narcissist - How to get over a break up with a narcissist, narcissistic boyfriend, and get over a narcissistic relationship. To get over a break up with Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com If you get CNN TV at home through a participating provider, you can watch CNN TV on the web at no additional charge. Select your TV service provider below and ... The Magic Of Making Up Now you can stop your breakup, divorce or lover's rejection... even if your situation seems COMPLETELY hopeless, once you... That's right -- with the powerful methods ... Relationships & Family - How To Information eHow.com Relationships & Family: Okay, so your family is more like The Simpsons than Leave It To Beaver. Don't worry. You can find plenty of eHow advice on building a healthy ... How To Win Back Your Ex Boyfriends Heart (My No-Nonsense Guide) Hey girl, Im so glad you found your way here. I know you are hurting right now, and probably all you want to do is curl up on the couch and eat ice cream. Celebrity News Celebrity Gossip - Yahoo! omg! Get the latest celebrity news from Yahoo! omg! Find the latest news about the Hollywood celebrities with videos and photos What Can I Do To Get My Boyfriend Back He calls me saying that down but somehow he doesnt in love with him. So i left the house with another girl. The next morning came and for taking 2 hours to him his ... Pastor Pop Pop - Vol 4, 1-16Pastor Pop Pop ----- Volume 4 ... Welcome to the New Year. 2012. 1 Kings 8:28-- But please listen to my prayer and my request, because I am your servant. Lord my God, hear this prayer your servant ... ephie's

No comments:

Post a Comment