Monday, October 22, 2012

Look! Pumpkin & Brown Butter Blondies

2012-10-22-blondies.jpg

I've been having a love affair with pumpkin lately, and looking for a new way to incorporate it into a sweet baked good. These spiced, Autumn-colored pumpkin blondies seem to fit the bill perfectly, don't they?

Steph of Raspberri Cupcakes calls them the "love-child of a brownie and a pumpkin pie." I'm actually not a huge fan of white chocolate, so I might sub in dark chocolate or nuts (which changes the whole "blondies" thing, I know), but otherwise it seems like the perfect Fall dessert to bring to the next office or dinner party!

Get the recipe: Pumpkin & Brown Butter Blondies at Raspberri Cupcakes

Related: The Sweet Side of Squash: 10 Dessert Recipes

(Image: Raspberri Cupcakes)


honey & jam recipes + photos: Pumpkin Bread with Brown Butter Glaze Hello Blogland! Ive missed you! I never meant to be gone so long, I had lots of stuff planned for last week, but things went a bit awry. Last Wednesday my mom ... Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe - Brown Eyed Baker Sweet. Savory ... Peanut Butter Blondies A cookie bar with a ton of peanut butter flavor, thanks to chunky peanut butter, chopped peanuts, and peanut butter chips. Pumpkin Blondies My Baking Addiction Pumpkin Blondies brimming with dark chocolate chips, pecans, fall spices and full of pumpkin flavor. Brown Butter Blondies with Butterscotch My Baking Addiction Brown Butter Blondies chock full of butterscotch chips and that intoxicating flavor of brown butter. Life's Simple Measures: Pumpkin-Brown Butter Cupcakes I know, you were expecting some double-digit win column, but give us a break. It was our first year, the league isn't very big, whatcha gonna do about it?! Brown Butter Pumpkin Layer Cake - Fine Cooking Recipes, Techniques ... How to make Brown Butter Pumpkin Layer Cake with 2 tsp. vegetable oil Baked Perfection: Brown Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon ... Can't get enough of a good thing. This past week two of my co-workers had the same birthday. I always like to bring in something for a birthday so it was a matter of ... Tracey's Culinary Adventures: Pumpkin Cookies with Brown-Butter Icing Shane went to an Oktoberfest party this weekend, and of course I wanted to bake something for him to bring. Believe it or not, these cookies were the third ... Buttercream Blondie: Flirt With Desserts Pumpkin Kiss Brownies. Good morning! This is one of those recipes that I have been dying to share with you. Remember when I posted the Pumpkin Kiss Cookies? Baked Perfection: Brown Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Pecan ... A month of pumpkin. I had no idea when we bought a new house we would be so busy! Back in our old apartment there were nights where we would just sit on the couch and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment