Friday, October 19, 2012

Two Fall Favorites, Together: Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Apples Oh My Veggies

2012-10-19-brussels_2.jpg

Brussels sprouts are back, and I couldn't be happier. In the Fall it's not uncommon for me to make a meal of roasted brussels sprouts, browned and crispy with a little bit of parmesan cheese. I've never had them with apples, although I know that's a favorite combo for some people. This recipe from Oh My Veggies looks so simple and delicious, I think I'll have to try it!

I tend to like my brussels sprouts on the savory side, but this slightly sweeter versionmake with apples, walnuts, cranberries, and a little bit of maple syrupseems like a nice change of pace. It makes for such a beautiful side dish, too!

Get the Recipe: Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Apples Oh My Veggies

Related: Brussels Sprouts! How To Pick, Cook, and Eat Them

(Image: Oh My Veggies)


Oregano Brussels Sprouts Recipe - 101 Cookbooks New year, new brussels sprouts recipe. This one pan-fried and then finished with a drizzle or oregano deliciousness, and toasted almond slices. New You Nutrition I've turned over a new leaf this year. Life is busy and I'm spending less time on cooking up actual recipes and trying to keep it really simple in the kitchen. Roasted Grape, Blue Cheese, & Honey Crostini Recipe Two Peas ... Crostini with roasted grapes, blue cheese, and a touch of sweet honey. This easy appetizer is perfect for parities. Golden-Crusted Brussels Sprouts Recipe - 101 Cookbooks A quick and easy brussels sprouts recipe that will convert the biggest skeptics. Vibrant green, tender brussels sprouts that become deeply golden and crusty where ... Roasted Vegetables Recipe - Allrecipes.com Do More FREE! SAVE favorites in your Recipe Box; CREATE and save shopping lists; GET cooking questions answered; Become a Member FREE; Already a member? Healthy Recipes and Meal Ideas Trying to find healthy and delicious recipes? Food Network makes that easy with their collection of low fat, low calorie and low carb recipes. Sandy's Kitchen: Cola-Braised Pot Roast It is a beautiful Sunday morning here. I couldn't ask for a better day. It is such a beautiful Spring day. Spring has got to be my favorite season when flowers are ... dijon-braised brussels sprouts smitten kitchen Is there anything so dull as a brussels sprouts recipe just days after the brussels sprout-ing-est holiday of the year? No? Phew. Because these sprouts, theyre a ... The Food Timeline--history notes: ambrosia to corn bread Food Timeline--food FAQ ... Ambrosia. Did you know ambrosia has two meanings? It is the food of the gods and a popular 20th century American dessert. Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe with Balsamic Vinegar Delicious recipe for roasting brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar. Roasting brussels sprouts in the oven makes a delicious vegetable dish .

No comments:

Post a Comment