Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What Are Good Recipes for Using Up a Bunch of Sweet Potatoes? Good Questions

2012-10-09-SweetPotatoGQ.jpgQ: My CSA box included at least 5 lbs of organic sweet potatoes. I'd like to use them, but none of us too keen on sweet potatoes. The thought of the standard sweet potato casserole with marshmallows makes me cringe. Can anyone suggest some good recipes that feature sweet potatoes?

Sent by Lisa

Editor: Take a look at this round-up of recipes and see if any of them suit your fancy! (The sweet potato breakfast hash and sweet potato-arugula flatbread are personal favorites.)

15 Suppers with Sweet Potatoes

Readers, what are your favorite recipes with sweet potatoes?

Next question?

Related: Tip: How to Cook the Sweetest Sweet Potatoes

(Image: Faith Durand )


Good Vegetarian Recipes The "cocktail)of Lyrica, Tramadol, and Flexeril, along with the cortisone shots, seem to be doing a good job of keeping me relatively painfree, depressionfree, as ... Fresh Basil Pesto Recipe Simply Recipes Every year we plant basil and every year the plants do so well that we can't use it up fast enough. What to do? Basil pesto, of course! Here is a simple recipe. A Year of Slow Cooking: Sweet Potato Chili (vegan!) Slow Cooker Recipe I made a *darn* good chili last week, if I do say so myself (and I do. So does the rest of the family, including my parents). I had a few sweet potatoes ... Any good recipes using kielbasa or smoked sausage? Askville Question: Any good recipes using kielbasa or smoked sausage? : Cooking Southern Candied Sweet Potatoes Recipe - Allrecipes.com Do More FREE! SAVE favorites in your Recipe Box; CREATE and save shopping lists; GET cooking questions answered; Become a Member FREE; Already a member? Cooking tips-Food trivia questions answered Posted September 24, 2012 10:03 am in: beer. hey people i just have a couple of questions about Noni juice:1.what does Noni cure? i know a guy his legs hurt all ... Spicy Lentils with Sweet Potatoes and Kale - Welcome to Eat Live Run Hi! Some things: 1. I went to bed by ten on St. Patricks Day in a lime square-induced coma. It was awesome. 2. The rest of my weekend involved lots of yoga, a cold ... GMA Recipes - ABC News - ABCNews.com - Breaking News, Latest News ... You have questions, she has answers. Sara Moulton offers explanations to tough cooking questions such as how to make the perfect scrambled eggs. Eyewitness Cook - Salon.com Saturday, Apr 9, 2011 1:01 AM UTC A brilliant chefs potato crisps Michel Bras is a hero because he inspires me to look at simple food a new way. Good recipes with fewest possible ingredients. - food ingredients ... Yes, I've searched the archives. But although they are great questions (especially this one, which is similar to my question, but with a very different focus) they're ...

No comments:

Post a Comment