Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What Will Ruin a Pizza For You?

101212-fishpizzaED.jpgGrowing up I remember quite clearly going to my grandmother's house. For dinner she would often order pizza from the local joint and each time I would cross my fingers that it would be delicious. Every time that warm box arrived and the lid was opened, there they sat, staring back at me anchovies! A deal killer. What are you pizza turn-offs?

OK, so I could never see the eyes of those anchovies, but I knew, I just KNEW they were staring back at me somewhere. Although I like their taste now on other things, I'm still not a fan of them on pizza. Even though I'll eat a piece of pizza pie whenever, if there's fish on it, I'm out like trout.

Do you have a pizza turn-off? Aside from foods you might be allergic to, what items don't quite float your boat? Is it raw onions because they overpower? Fresh tomatoes because they're too squishy? What about seafood or different meats? Let us know below!

Related: Flickr Finds: Weird Pizza Around the World

(Image: Flickr member avlxyz licensed for use by Creative Commons, Sarah Rae Trover)


The Worst Thing You Can Do To Ruin Long Term Muscle Growth The Worst Thing You Can Do To Ruin Long Term Muscle Growth In the days of the legendary bodybuilders like Arnold and Franco, bulking up in the off-season and then ... 5 Best Pizza Toppings You Haven't Thought Of Shine Food - Yahoo ... From the blog Shine Food: Over at Slice, the Top This column features some off-beat but delicious pizza topping combinations to try out on your next pie. Here's a few ... Record Drought Set to Ruin America's Pizza Consumption We already know the U.S is in a drought. But who gives a shit, right? Well, based on our insatiable desire for meat/cheese-based everything, a whole lot of us will ... Pizza Face: How wheat can ruin an otherwise perfectly fine ... If you want to learn more about wheat alternatives as well as other health and wellness related topics, we recommend you visit the Track Your Plaque forum which was ... 6 Things Your Body Does Every Day (That Can Destroy You) Cracked.com Home; Science; 6 Things Your Body Does Every Day (That Can Destroy You) 6 Things Your Body Does Every Day (That Can Destroy You) Urban Dictionary: destroy 1. destroy Verb, meaning to have very hard sex, or go to town on a woman usually in derogatory fashion with the bloke deriving most of the sexual pleasure and often ... Foods That Destroy the Roof of your Mouth - General Topics - Chowhound Here's my shortlist: 1) Almost any sandwich on a crispy baguette- major damage 2) crispy tortilla chips or nachos eaten when drunk- I've had to Windham House Of Pizza - We Make The Best Pizza in Town We Have The Best Pizza In Town. Everythng Is Made Fresh. We Have Pizza, Subs, Dinners, Kids meals, Seafood, and Pasta. Choose from a great amount of choices located ... Play SpongeBob Pizza Toss game and similar games - Games2Girls.com Go to SpongeBob Pizza Toss game or other girl games ... Patty Panic Run over the burger ingredients so that they fall down and make Pizza Quest I fell out with Papa John a while ago. He wouldn't deliver a pizza to me when I was only 5 minutes up the road and this made me quite cross. It felt like he was being ...

No comments:

Post a Comment